Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tonight! TRDA presents Circle Mirror Transformation by Annie Baker


Circle Mirror Transformation
by Annie Baker
Directed by Jodi Kanter

Who would think that a drama class in a small- town community center could forever change the lives of its students? Welcome to Shirley, Vermont, and the world playwright Annie Baker created for her five- character play Circle Mirror Transformation.

October 13, 14, 15 at 7:30 pm
October 16 at 2:00 pm

Students/Seniors $10
General Admission $15

Dorthy Betts Marvin Theatre
800 21st St. NW
Washington DC 20052

Purchase tickets online here: http://theatredance.gwu.edu/Season/mainstage.html

By METRO
If you are traveling by Metro to campus, exit at the stop marked Foggy Bottom/GWU. As you exit the station, you will be at 23rd and I Streets.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely would like to go see this play. I´m not a student of this University but I am a student studying abroad, in Argentina, to be specific and I´m coming back next week. I have been in the apartment rental in Buenos Aires I got and visiting every tourist spot here. Plays are well performed, you should come see one if you like acting!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete